I am a brunette with medium length of fine straight hair so I know what it’s like to tirelessly search the whole World Wide Web to find ways to get some volume, length and shine to my hair. While searching a tumbled upon many and many hair-care tips, routines and mostly Myths.
Here, I present to you Hair Myths that happen to be True and few turned out to be False:-
- Sunburnt Scalp leads to Hairloss – Yes, it can because sunburn delicate Hair follicles present at root level. That’s why is always recommended to cover your head to avoid direct sunlight.
- Hairfall by brushing thinning Hair – Nope, as long as you brush your hair using gentle motion and good quality brushes they’ll be fine. But remember excessive brushing can lead to damage.
- Bleach hair by Lemon Juice – This is a tricky one, as this natural works on Blonde hair shades but not on Dark coloured hair also it varies from person to person.
- Same Shampoo can’t be used for more than 3 months – Nope, there is no scientific evidence that hair become immune to shampoo after few months because hair are made from dead cells.
- Texture of Hair will be remain same – Nope, texture of hair changes under various circumstances like to climate, health problems, pregnancy etc.
Thank you for Reading and if you like it don;t miss the Next Hair Care blog which will be on “Hair Cure Remedies”
LIFELESS HAIR …. NO MORE !!!
P.s. – Jeju Volcanic 3-step Kit Review will be posted on WEEKEND 😉